This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Monday, September 11, 2017

Garden party.....

 Come with me to my garden for a garden party!
 It's a lovely summer evening...
 ...for a special little dinner in the garden with my dear friend.
The table is set and dinner is ready, but waiting in the kitchen for my company to arrive.
 We decided to wear hats and sundresses to make it fun! Oh, there's her car, she's here!
 My sweet and fun friend, Angie!
 We had chicken salad, garlic bread and cookies for dessert.
 Angie and I go way back! Our kids were friends in kindergarten!
We are both working women and empty nesters in long-term marriages trying to figure out this next phase of our lives.
 I'm so thankful for my dear friend! We had a lovely evening...
...then all the sudden someone arrived wearing a hat wanting to join us...
 ....oh my gosh, it was my husband! He's so funny! He cracked us both up so much!
I love simple fun times like this!

"A sweet friendship refreshens the soul." Proverbs 27:9

2 comments:

A Romantic Porch said...

Sharon, your new place is SO LOVELY. What a cute way to share time with a special friend. Thank you for sharing this with us. xo rachel

Curious Thinker said...

Looks great hope you had a great time. God Bless

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...