This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Monday, July 31, 2017

He's here!!!!

I'd like to introduce you to my precious grandson, Caspian Eric!
He was born on Wednesday July 19. He was 8.5 pounds and 20 inches long. My son, Cameron and his wife, Megan are in heaven!
We were very concerned because he was sunny side up and could not get out, so they did an emergency C-section. Praise God both mamma and baby are both doing excellent! Cameron is such a wonderful, supportive Daddy! They are all so happy!
He is such a little miracle and so adorable.
I am so very thankful for this new precious baby boy! I am in love!!!

"For You formed my inward parts; You knitted me together in my mother's womb. I praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are Your works; my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from You, when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in Your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them." Psalm 139:13-16


4 comments:

elizabeth said...

Congratulations! He's so handsome!

Shan said...

Oh Sharon! What a blessing! Congratulations and may God Bless your family at this precious time.

So Kindredly,
Shan

Curious Thinker said...

That's great, congratulations on your newest grandchild and God Bless.

Anonymous said...

two more precious grandsons - you will be busy and having fun. what great times ahead for you and your family.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...