This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Wednesday, July 5, 2017

A happy 4th!

Little boy with flag...
...bacon, eggs and fruit for breakfast served on red, white and blue dishes....
...trying to get photo with Mr. Wiggle...
...yummy food on a summer morning..
....breakfast on the patio with the family...
....meeting up with the family to watch the parade...
...enjoying the show with my boyfriend...
...looking into the sky to see the Army jets flying over...
...loving the patriotic floats...
...father and son...
...Rosie the Riveter...
...family...
....these two, soon to be three....
...miniature horses...
...sweet boy gathering candy...
...two of my beautiful daughters...
...Grandsons visiting with their Grandpa in the park...
...iced coffee with my love...
...cooling off hot feet at the river with my dear friend...
...enjoying a refreshing cold drink...
...spying a little crawdad busy about his day...
...super fun girl time...
...patriotic decorations...
...flags everywhere...
...relaxing front porch...
...fun window display...
...patriotic center piece...
...Uncle Sam and friends in the alcove...
...vintage Americana...
...antique American History books...
 ...watering the garden in the cool of the day...
...seeing and flirting with my guy as he's watering on the other side of the yard...
 ....hearing a knock on the kitchen window, turning to see it's my hubby offering me a Bloody Mary...
 ....sipping a Bloody Mary while watering...
...the aroma of chicken on the grill...
...visiting with my true love while he's barbecuing...
 ....and relaxing in the shade all add up to a wonderful and blessed 4th of July!

"Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty." II Corinthians 3:17

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...