This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Saturday, June 17, 2017

We've had 3 blissful years here at Blissful Acres Farm!

 We are actually coming up on our 4th anniversary here at the farm, but I realized I never posted this album that I made for our 3rd year here. Besides getting married and having four babies, buying this farm is one of the best decisions Eric and I have ever made. We are blissfully happy here!
 Home sweet home.
 Welcome to the farm!
 Glorious sunrises.
 Our sweet kitty, MacGyver getting a cook drink from the birdbath.
What a gorgeous scene of our three goats and our two cows.
 Oh you sweet thing!
 Walking around in jammies with coffee is a common thing around here!
 The farm keeps us busy as bees!
 Family time around the fire pit is the best!
 Little mister with his two friends running down the shaddy lane on a summer day.
 Tuey and Jasper.
 Sweet little family of geese on our little pond.
 Bountiful berries!
 There's always a chore to be done, but we love it!
 Hello Nellie, Duncan and Daisey!
 I love being a farm girl!
 Breathtaking morning!
We both love gardening!
 Outdoor living is the best!
 Time to relax!
 Blondie, MacGyver and Krammer in the morning.
 We have fun tootling around the property on our quads. This photo is funny, Grayson was driving by Hayden who had the football and tossed at Gray just to annoy him and it landed perfectly on the rack at the front of the quad and stayed there. It made all of us laugh.
 Gorgeous sunsets!
 Family, family, family!
Another beautiful morning. Every day the scene different. Sometimes bright and clear, sometimes raining and cloudy but my favorite are like this with the sun shining through a bank of fog.
 So many sweet memories!
 Eric likes to keep the yard tidy!
 One of my favorite things to see! Our place full of cars, it means our kids are here!
 Farm life is for us!
 This place is good for our souls.
Thank you Lord so much for our little piece of heaven on earth.

"Then the Lord God took the man and put him into the Garden of Eden to cultivate it and keep it." Genesis 2:15

1 comment:

kelly ( serenity cottage ) said...

This just warms my heart! Thank you so much for sharing. You are such an inspiration to me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...