This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Snow days!

 On January 4th we woke up to a blanket of snow! Yes, that's me out enjoying the snow in my coat, boots and bathrobe!
I love the country life and I love snow!
 Peaceful.
 Beautiful.
 Brrrrrr!
Serene.
Tranquil.
 My hubby and I went on a little stroll in the winter wonderland.
 The first batch brought us 3 inches.
Then within a few hours we had 6 inches!
 Morning.
 Noon.
 Morning.
Noon.
 There's nothing like a eating a handful of fresh snow!
 It's so fun to frolic in the snow!
 My daughter-in-law, Rachelle, walked over with their dog, Layla, for a little visit.
 Everything is so pretty!
 Stunning.
 Magnificent.
 Exquisite.
Looks like a painting.
 Eric and I decided to take a little ride in the snow on our quads.
 We drove across the street where there are beautiful fields.
Simply breathtaking!
 What a view!
 I love having fun with him.
 Home sweet home!
 My daughter-in-law, Brittany, and our grandson, Ridley, spent the night. We thought that the schools would be closed and her and Ridley could have a fun snow day at our house, but the schools were open and she had to work. Ridley stayed with Grandpa and I for the day.
 Ridley was so excited to see the snow in the morning.
 Ridley helped Grandpa make breakfast!
 We wanted to go out and play, but it was so very cold.
 We decided to stay inside until it warmed up.
 We did a fun craft.
 We made Mommy an inside snowman!
 At about 11:00 we braved the cold and went outside. I pulled Ridley around on the sled and he loved it!
 He pushed his Tonka truck around making wonderful roads and trails in the snow.
 Then we went into the garden!
It's so magical!
 He sure had fun knocking the snow off the table and chairs.
 Love.
What a beautiful blanket of snow!

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord. Even though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow." Isaiah 1:18

1 comment:

gin said...

Beautiful pictures of the snow. That inside snowman is so cute and perfect for Ridley to give his mom. You should be having spring weather by now.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...