This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Sunday, May 14, 2017

Happy Mother's Day

 Mother's Day will never be the same without these two funny ladies.
 I lost my dear mother-in-love in October of 2014.
I lost my dear mother this past December. Both were such beautiful women inside and out. Both of them brought love and light into my life. I miss them both so much.
So much has changed. I miss these days when I was a busy young mother with my four young sons.
But God is so good and life goes on. I am so thankful for my beautiful daughter-in-law Brittany who is such a wonderful mother to my grandson, Ridley.
 And I'm also so thankful for these two girls, my other beautiful daughter-in-laws, Megan and Rachelle, who are carrying two more of my grandsons! God is truly good and we are truly blessed.

Happy Mother's Day to all of you!

"Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. I give thanks to my God upon every remembrance of you." Philippians 1:2-3

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...