This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Enjoying life!

I've been down in the valley and I'm finally climbing up the other side. I'm back on a schedule, back to work and trying to get back to me. Spring is here and life is good. I'm feeling good.
I'm still in mourning, but I don't want to stay sad, depressed and lost in the past. While I think it's important to remember the past and the good old days, and of course never forget our beautiful loved ones that are now gone...life is for living.
There are so many wonderful things happening right now and I want to enjoy every single one of them! I put away my Daddy's Bible, packed up my displays, quit playing the old albums that remind me of him and I am looking forward to the future!
 I'm enjoying the beauty around me. Enjoying these amazing cloud formations.
 Enjoying spring finally peeking it's head out from the gloomy winter.
Enjoying knowing that Cameron and Megan are expecting a baby boy in July! Enjoyed seeing their nursery they have prepared for their new little guy!
 Enjoying having a desire (and energy) to cook good meals for my hard working man.
Enjoying the thrill and happiness as my son, Grayson and his wife Rachelle, found out they are having a boy!
Enjoying so many beautiful wild flowers on our property.
Enjoying spending time with my grandson! Enjoying my whole family!
 Enjoying the beautiful tulips!
 Enjoying taking a nature walk on the back of our property.
Enjoying the gorgeous apple blossoms!
 Enjoying the Easter egg hunt with my little mister!
 Enjoying the Trillium that are in bloom, they are also known as the Trinity plant.
 Enjoying sitting on a little bridge over a little creek.
 Enjoying a big field of daisies!
 Enjoying feeling good about things.
 Enjoying Spring!
 Enjoying new life!
Enjoying my husband!
Enjoying the sunshine!
 Enjoying peace. Enjoying being able to breathe. Enjoying nature. Enjoying not having a humongous "to do" list.

Embracing my grief. Trying to move past it with some success.

Looking forward to summer. Looking forward to happy times. Looking forward to two new baby boys.

I am truly thankful.

"Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful!' Colossians 3:15

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Sharon, I am so very happy that you are feeling better. I enjoyed reading all of your postings of the last few weeks. You so beautifully expressed your feelings for your parents, and gave them a beautiful memorial in their honor. Enjoy every minute of these wonderful months in anticipation of the arrival of your grandsons.You remind me of myself in that I had sons, and my sons have had sons, so far.

Blessings,
Mary

Sue said...

I would say with you that "life is good", and that God truly is our joy and hope, and I am so thankful that He continues to watch and care for me always! What a joy to see that you are embracing life so beautifully!
Blessings,
Sue

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...