This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Sunday, May 28, 2017

Coincidental vignette

Do you ever just kinda throw things in a spot together at your house to get them out of your way and all the sudden look up and notice that they look cute together? That's what happened to me this week.

I bought the toaster at a garage sale a few weeks ago and brought it in the house to clean it up, but didn't have time, so pushed it to the back of the kitchen counter.

I ordered a new CD from Amazon called "Hits from the 1930s" and when the package arrived, I opened it in the kitchen, threw the packaging in the trash and tossed the CD on the counter to listen to later.

The lantern was sitting on the dining room table, but I had picked some fresh flowers and placed them on the dining table, so I quickly set the lantern on the counter amongst the toaster and CD.

Later I realized that this little trio is pleasing to the eye and almost looks like I stepped back in time (except there were no CD players back in the 1930s!). I decided to leave this little coincidental vignette on the counter for a few more days!

"Rejoice in the Lord always, and again I say rejoice!" Philippians 4:4

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...