This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

A special little gift...

On Thursday April 13th I went back to work after my Daddy's memorial service. I had a good day, but was a little sad and distracted as I thought about my Daddy being gone. When I got off work and headed to my car, I turned the corner and I noticed this little squirrel chowing down on a nut. He was probably three feet from me.
 This was down an alleyway in the middle of downtown in a busy city. My whole life I have seen squirrels in the city, but they always, always, always scamper off as soon as they see me.
But this little guy did not run. He just looked up at me and kept eating. I actually had time to slowly pull out my phone and take a few photos and even take a little video. I was enthralled by him. He made me smile. I took this as a gift from God.
You see, my father loved squirrels and other small animals. Here's a photo of him hand-feeding a little squirrel in his backyard. I took this as a very precious gift from God. In my heart I feel like God will give us little blessings like this to let us know He's watching over us and He cares for us. This little encounter made my day.
video

"Are not five sparrows sold for two pennies? And not one of them is forgotten before God. Why, even the hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not; you are of more value than many sparrows." Luke 12:6-7

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...