This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Monday, September 5, 2016

Happy birthday Mackenzie, you are so loved.

 I want to wish my eldest son, Mackenzie James, a very happy 32nd birthday.
 I know life has been difficult for you lately and you've gone through some hard times.
 I want to make sure you know how much Dad and I love you.
 You brightened our worlds when you came into it.
 You bring delight to our souls.
 You mean so much to us.
 We miss you.
 We are so proud of you.
We wish you a very happy birthday. May you find what you are searching for. May you find hope, happiness, success, joy and peace and God's love. May you come home soon.

Love Mom and Dad

"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

2 comments:

Jan said...

Happy birthday, Mackenzie. We're keeping you and your family in our prayers...and that's a good thing!

gin said...

Happy Birthday to Mackenzie! I feel for you Sharon, as a mom. we hurt when our kids no matter how old are searching for something. We want to fix it for them, don't we? Just have faith. And know that everything you have taught him and how you raised him, and the homelife he had as a child is still in his mind.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...