This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Celebrating two great men!

Happy golden birthday to my son, Cameron, who turned 30 on the 30th!
His wife, Megan, invited us all over to their home for dinner. They're yard looks so nice, they recently made this island in the center of the grass. Last year they made the garden. It's so pretty!
We had great entertainment of watching Cameron and Ridley race!
I think it was a tie!
I love our family gatherings!
Happy birthday Sunshine!
I hope you get all you wished for!
Now, time to open gifts!
The 30th also happens to be another very important person's birthday, so Ridley and I took a rhubarb pie to him.
It's my Daddy's 87th birthday! Isn't he cute!
It seems like yesterday, but 29 years ago, he's holding baby 1 year old Cameron blowing out their double birthday cakes. Fast forward 52 years and Daddy's blowing out candles with his great-grandson on his lap. Adorable!
While we were there I took this picture of this beautiful painting my mother did of bright pink flowers. We are all so thrilled that she has transitioned very well to their new home and she's been attending art classes and going on field trips! I told my sisters I would really like to have this picture some day. I think I will frame it and put it somewhere in our home.
Time to say goodbye and give hugs.
Awe...this is so precious.
Happy 87th birthday Daddy!
Happy birthday to these two very special men!

"The Lord bless you and keep you; may the Lord make His face shine on you and be gracious to you; may the Lord lift up His countenance on you and give you peace." Numbers 6:24-26

3 comments:

Denise said...

Aww your daddy is cute! My dad turns 87 in January. He's a spunky little guy that loves to have a whole lot of fun...lol A little late, but Happy Birthday to your daddy and son!

Sue from NY said...

What a blessing to have two special birthdays to celebrate. They have done a great job on the yard!

gin said...

Happy Birthday to both of them! Sharing birthdays are so special.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...