This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Sunday, July 3, 2016

Happy 4th of July!!!

Today I wanted to show you some of our 4th of July decorations at Blissful Acres Farm.
I finally found these amazing half-circle patriotic flags. I have been wanting them for quite some time, but they are hard to find and usually quite expensive.
 I was thrilled to find these at Target this year for only $19.99 each. I think they look so cute on our gate.
Love my repurposed vintage buggy frame.
Our front porch.
I like how it turned out this year.
I want you for the USA!
I gathered a few things and placed them on this old school chair.
I put a starred quilt on the dining room table.
The centerpiece is made from patriotic goodies nestled together in an old enamelware pan. I love my new Paul Revere statue that I found at a garage sale for only .25 cents!
Here's the decorated pie safe. I found the folk art distressed Uncle Sam doll at a thrift store last year. I think he's awesome.
I grouped together several vintage text books about America along with a metal liberty bell, statue of liberty and eagle.
Kitchen windowsill display.
I love this cute little Napco patriotic elf.
Cute starred towels are very simple yet effective.
A simple heart-shaped heart hangs on a cabinet in the family room.
This cast iron US soldier is a new find. I just love him!
My patriotic rag swag that I have used for many years. I sill love it!
I decorated the outside of Thistle Creek Cottage too!
Flags in flower pots make quite an impact.
Well, that's it for our 4th of July home tour. I hope all of you have a wonderful holiday with your families!

God Bless America!

"Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom." II Corinthians 3:17



2 comments:

Shan said...

Sharon,

I just love your decorating style! You inspired me, and I went to our local thrift store and found a darling assortment of little figurines, dishes and such, so that I can not only decorate my home, but set my table as cute as you do yours.

I will put up a post about it on my blog soon, so that you can see what I found.

Kindredly,
Shan

Anonymous said...

You are such a great decorater I have been reading your blog since day 1. So glad you have a blog that where you can show your beautiful decorating. I have always like the fact that you have decorations for every special occasion.

Pamela in Ohio

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...