This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Sunday, June 19, 2016

A wonderful day at the beach!

My daughter-in-law, Brittany and my grandson and I all went to the beach a few weeks ago. 
It was one of those rare gorgeous days at the Oregon coast with a sunshine, a bright blue sky and virtually no wind. Usually it's overcast, cold and very windy!
My grandson LOVED it!
He came here last summer, but he was so little, this year he got to run and play in the waves and was delighted!
It was so fun playing with him on the beach!
It was so refreshing, just what my soul needed!
I love the feeling of the wet sand between my toes and the way the cold ocean water feels when it rushes over my feet!
Oh this is breathtaking! God's creation is so evident and so amazing! Praise the Lord!
Ridley loved splashing in the water!
Grammie toes and baby toes!
Watching him explore the beach was so magical.
Everything was so wondrous to him.
Mama teaching Ridley about seaweed.
Mama teaching Ridley about tide pools.
We were thrilled when we found a live starfish!
Mama taught Ridley how to right his name in the sand.
I love how he's watching her.
This one turned out so cute, it looks as though he wrote it. :)
We explored a small cave.
Little Mister was very brave!
The rock formations are so cool!
I am so very blessed by these two. I love them so very much.
No pirates at sea!
No pirates on land! haha
Cute!
Relaxing on the beach with my toes in the warm sand. Auhhhh.
This was so good for my soul! What a wonderful day!

"If I dwell by the farthest oceans, even there Your hand will guide me, and Your strength will support me." Psalm 139:9-10



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your are such a wonderful mother in law !
Enjoy these times with you little Ridley... He is so adorable !

Big Hugs from France
Sophie lorent

Susan Russ said...

"And the greatest of these is love...."

Sue said...

Loved seeing the wonderful memories being made.
Blessings,
Sue

Judy said...

It's so nice that you have a special relationship with your dil and your grandson is just adorable. What a wonderful day spent together.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...