This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Lion's adventure...

 When your grandson comes to visit and...
 ...leaves his favorite "yion" at Grammie's....
...this is what grammie's do.

It was so heartbreaking when I was driving Ridley home from my house to meet mommy and I realized we forgot his lion at my house. I told sweet Ridley the sad news and he burst into tears. I'm not exaggerating, he burst into tears. I felt horrible. I calmed him down by telling him that Lion was going to spend the night at Grammie's and have fun and actually sleep in Grammie's bed and Grammie would send a picture. So that is what I did. I texted a picture to Mommy and she showed it to Ridley and this made him smile. Mr. Yion really did sleep in my bed too. Ridley and Yion were reunited in two days and all was well with the world.

"The righteous are bold as a lion." Proverbs 28:18

10 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Sharon, I have been reading your blog for years, and regret not saying this and "hello" long ago....you are SO special!

Happy@Home said...

What a sweet story! I'd say that was some quick thinking on your part, Grammie.

Kathi said...

Sharon, You are such a sweet and smart grandma. I love the things you do for your family. Adorable. Kathi

Deanna Rabe said...

Very sweet! You are a quick thinking Grammie!

Cottonwood Tales said...

Sharon - I was so happy and thrilled to see you back blogging !! Just by chance while checking on some of my favorite DIY blogs, I clicked on yours and there you were !! Prayers and hugs to you and your family from Texas !!
God Bless,
Karen in Texas

Just Because said...

Good idea! I have to remember this!

adsgram said...

Love this post, Sharon.....My granddaughter is going to be 13 in August. When she was born her 2 year old brother gave her a stuffed dog which, when she was old enough, she named the very creative name of Dog-Dog! Dog=Dog went with her literally EVERYwhere including to school hidden in her backpack until 6th grade. They have never spent the night apart even to the point of her Daddy driving back to Grammie's one night at 10 pm because Kathryn couldn't sleep. I was very surprised last weekend when Dog-Dog came to visit for the first time in awhile, but he brought back some fun memories. Cherish Mr Yion and all his adventures, and Happy Easter to you and yours.

Anonymous said...

Your story is so adorable !
You are such a blessing Sharon

Hugs from France
Flo

Judy said...

Awe, how sweet, you are such a wonderful caring grandma :)

Denise said...

Sharon, this is so sweet! And so are you! I love your blog and always enjoy each and every post. I'm so glad you're back! Happy Easter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...