This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Saturday, March 26, 2016

He has risen!










Jesus not only died for me and gave me new life, He is with me all the time. He guides me, directs me, helps me, convicts my heart when I sin, forgives me of my sins, protects me, walks with me, talks with me. I am so thankful for my Father in heaven, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit. Because He lives, I live.

If you have never asked Jesus to come into your life, I pray that you will do that today. Just talk to Him. Acknowledge that He is the only begotten son of God and that He has shed His blood for you on the cross for your sins and He rose again. Ask Him to come into your heart and guide you in your life, admit to Him you are a sinner and ask Him to please forgive you. Accept Him into your life and you will be saved!

Happy Easter!

"That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession  is made unto salvation." Romans 10:9-10

5 comments:

Kathi said...

Thank you for sharing this great truth about our Lord and Savior. I am going to make a similar post. Praise the Lord, we are redeemed! Kathi

Denise said...

Amen! What a wonderful post! Happy Easter!

Molly Moore said...

Thank you for sharing-and Happy Easter!!!

Susan Russ said...

Great news!

roseller espere said...

Thanks for sharing the Lord Jesus in your life. In the Bible, He is the "Rose of Sharon" and I'm happy to know your intimate relationship with the Lord. I'm blessed how devoted are your whole family to God. "He who began a good work in you will truly complete it until the day He come." (Phil. 1:6) "Because greater is He that is in you than he that is in the world." (1John 4:4) God bless!

Ptr. Roseller Espere
Butuan City, Philippines

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...