This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Sunday, February 14, 2016

My one true love...

 I love being the farmer's wife!
 My husband and I have so much fun working together on the property.
 On this day Eric was bringing in loads of wood chips into the goat pen.
 My job was to spread the chips out evenly for the goats.
 We always flirt and have fun together.
 It's pretty fun even after being together for 37 years!
After a hard days work we love to barbecue and sit out on the patio.
  It's so relaxing.
 We have been having fabulous meals! On this night it was barbecued Rib eye steaks and barbecued onions.
 We also go out to the local mexican restaurant every once in awhile for a date night.
 I love going to church with him every Sunday.
 He's my life partner through thick and thin, good and bad, happy and sad, rich and poor, sickness and health.
 I love running errands with him.
 Even getting mole traps is fun.
 My big strong man always makes me proud and always makes my heart skip a beat.
 Another fun night of barbecuing. Tonight it's barbecued salmon!
 We served it with fresh artichoke and cucumber from the garden. Yumm!
 This night it's bbq steak and bbq stuffed clams....
 ....served with fresh beans and corn on the cob from our garden.
 It's July 31st and we are celebrating our 33rd wedding anniversary! I wore my new platform sandals!
 We went to our favorite romantic italian restaurant.
We found this restaurant back in the late 70s when we started dating!
 Cheers! Happy anniversary honey!
 I like us. I like our marriage.
 No, it is not perfect by any means.
We do quarrel, but thankfully not as much as we used to. And I am so very thankful that neither one of us wants to stay angry; we are both so much quicker to make up and forgive one another.
 We share a long wonderful history together full of great memories. We have experienced the highs of the birth of our children and all the delights and joys our sons have brought us, the sadness of the loss of loved ones, the hardship of financial issues, health issues, the happiness of our son's weddings and the addition of beautiful girls into our home and now the wonderful experience of being grandparents to our precious Ridley and all of the things in-between.
 I am so thankful that we hung in there when times were a little tough. The rewards have been so amazing.
I love you Eric! You are my one and only and I am so very thankful for you. I can't wait to get home with you!

"Enjoy the life with your wife (husband), whom you love, each and every day of your precarious life. Each day is God's gift." Ecclesiastes 9:9 msg

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sharon, your patio is beautiful! I really loved your old house and sometimes wondered why you would move. But looking at your farm I can see why. It is so cozy. And you have decorated so stunning. I LOVE it!! I would love to see more pictures of your patio. It looks like something out of a magazine. Love Donna PS Love your shoes!!!!

Anonymous said...

True love- "Even getting mole teas together is fun"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...