This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Happy 2016!

 I can't believe we are starting another new year! Welcome 2016!
 I sure hope this will be a good year with less stress.
 I am praying for a peaceful and joyful new year. I hope that for you as well.
 I always love to start the new year with a clean house. It feels so good to get all of the Christmas decorations put away, it feels so calm.
 My husband, Eric, and I had such a fun New Year's eve. We started with a very nice prime rib dinner with our friends, Jerry and Teresa and Tim and Kim.
 After dinner we all went to a big party at the local country club.
 The band was amazing!
 We had so much fun dancing!
 Great friends!
 What a perfect way to end the old year and start a new!
 Eric brought me some champagne.
It's almost midnight!
 We are having so much fun!
 Celebrate!
 Count down! 3, 2, 1...
 ...Happy New Year!!!
 Welcoming the new year with a kiss from my best friend! Now that's a great start!
 The next morning we slept in a bit and then headed to town.
 The town was so quiet.
 We met Eric's father, sister and brother-in-law for breakfast and had such a really nice time.
 Later I took a little jog with Blondie.
 In the afternoon Eric came in and said, "Do you want to take a quad ride with me?" I said, "Yes, of course, that sounds like fun!"
 So we both jumped on the quads and took a spin around the property.
It was a beautiful day! The sun was shinning, but it was very cold.
 I love the view from this little hill looking down on our property. I thank God for His many blessings of our family and friends and this beautiful piece of heaven on earth that we call Blissful Acres.
 I love this man.
 Here's a view of the back of our place.
 We drove up into the hilly area of our neighbor's property and in the thickness of the trees we discovered a beautiful fine dusting of frost gently laying on all of the vegetation.
 It was beautiful.
 God's work is amazing!
Welcome 2016! I pray that you will be a very sunny and bright year with blessings of peace and joy. I pray that I grow in the Lord. I pray that my loved ones are happy and at peace and all walking with God.

"Behold, I am doing a new thing; now it springs forth, do you not perceive it? I will make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert." Isaiah 39:14

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...