This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Sweet boy in the sweet summertime....

Watching my grandson two days a week has been such a blessing. Oh how I love this darling boy. Here are a few pictures of the fun times we had in the summertime.
Walking barefoot in the grass!
Going out to mow the lawn!
We found a blue-tailed lizard!
Grammie and Ridley picnics are the best!
Mommy packs a healthy and delicious lunch every day!
Country life is truly bliss!
Love!
Watching and mimicking Bampa working.
Pool time!
Oh such cute baby toes!
Bampa having fun with Ridley.
I love the look on my husband's face.
Ridley squealing with delight!
Ridley is my garage sale buddy!
Playing with the new mini tractors that we found at the sale.
I love sitting outside in the morning with my coffee watching my precious play.
Sweet chubby baby fingers.
Everything he does is magic.
He has such a great imagination.
I love watching him play.
Picking wild blackberries with Mommy.
We had so much fun!
Uncle Grayson stopped by and surprised us. Ridley was so happy to see his uncle!
Having fun playing with his trucks!
Playing in the morning sun.
Driving his little trucks while Grammie weeds the garden.
He's so precious as he pets our kitty MacGyver out in the yard. I am so very honored and blessed to be able to spend so much time with my grandson.

"Grandchildren are the crown of grandparents." Proverbs 17:6 GWT

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...