This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Monday, August 31, 2015

Rain, beautiful rain!

It was so wonderful to wake up and find that it had rained!
I put my farm coat on over my bathrobe and PJs and walked around the property to check it out.
We have had such a long hot summer with no rain showers. I took these photos on the morning of August 30th and we have not had rain since April!
True Oregonians love the rain!
I'm a true Oregonian!
Especially after a long hot summer, it's just so refreshing!
It's as if God has cleaned everything!
Beautiful!
Even our sunflowers love the rain!
It makes the colors bolder and....
...more vibrant! I love the way the air smells after a good rain too!
I love the way the road looks after a fresh rain. It looks clean.
After church we went to the hardware store and actually got caught in a downpour!
Everyone we ran into felt the same way! It's exciting. We're all happy to see you rain, we've missed you!

"That He will give the rain for your land it its season, the early and late rain, that you may gather in your grain and your new wine and your oil." Deuteronomy 11:14

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...