This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Hummingbird, fly away, fly away....

 For some reason, when we have our garage doors open, we tend to get birds in our garage. It's sad because once they get in there, it's really hard for them to find their way out. My husband and I always try to help them get out. The other day I noticed a little hummingbird struggling so hard to get out through the closed window.
 He was so exhausted. I felt so bad for him.
 I grabbed the ladder and my husbands fish net.
 It didn't help having this super hunter standing by just hoping to get his paws on the little critter.
 I climbed the ladder with net in hand.
 I put the net over the bird and....
 ...grabbed him. It was kind of freaky as I could feel his little wings fluttering trying to get away.
 I quickly got down off the ladder and ran out to the yard.
I slowly opened my hand and released him.
 I was so happy that he flew away! You can see him, but he flew up high into that tree. It felt really good to help the little creature.

"Look at the birds of the air; they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet your Heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they?" Matthew 6:26

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...