This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Farmer's wife...

 Moving to the country has been the best thing for us!
We've always had a pretty happy marriage, but having all these new interests and projects and working hard together has been such an added blessing. It's the cherry on the top!
 We are together a lot. We work together and we play together. On this day he was working on setting up some fence posts and he wanted to show them to me, so I just hopped on the back of the tractor! I love my farmer and...
...I love being the farmer's wife!

"The hard-working farmer ought to be the first to receive his share of the crops." II Timothy 2:6

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...