This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Friday, December 4, 2015

Exterior Christmas decorations.....

 Merry Christmas from our home to yours!
 Here are a few of our exterior Christmas decorations. This year my husband took down our American Flag from the flag pole and strung a set of lights to look like a giant Christmas Tree! I love it!
 We put our light up nativity scene on this brick flower bed. It's the perfect place for it!
 Baby Jesus! He's the reason for the season!
 Our porch welcomes our guests with warm decorations.
 We are so glad you're here!
 A silk poinsettia in a galvanized bucket is so cheerful!
 Every year I have bowls full of cranberries floating in water along with floating candles. It's so simple, but so beautiful!
 Love my antique sled!
 Antique ice skates sitting with a vintage thermos.
 A simple display of cedar boughs.
 This happy snowman is here to greet you!
Merry Christmas!

"Then Jesus again spoke to them saying, "I am the Light of the World; he who follows Me will not walk in the darkness, but will have the Light of Life." John 8:12

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...