This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

A little awe, wonderment and joy...

 There are some cool things that we have discovered at our new home. One of them is this really neat light fixture at the base of the cement stairs that lead to a sidewalk that leads to the front door. Unfortunately, we cannot find the switch to turn it on. We think it was disconnected sometime in the 1990's when there was a house fire here.
 So, since it doesn't work, I thought, why not use it for a shadowbox and change out the scene for the seasons or holiday for a little special thing for my grandson to discover.
 I opened it up and put a Santa blowing a horn, a white reindeer and some holly inside.
It's kind of like a snow globe.
Ridley was excited when he discovered it!
Oh the awe, wonderment and joy of seeing things through the eyes of a little boy is priceless.

"Worship the Lord with reverence and rejoice with trembling." Psalm 2:11

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...