This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Parents day at college...

Last weekend we went to our youngest son's college for parent's day. It's a beautiful campus, especially in the fall with all the trees in full color!
He is studying forestry and is real excited about it. We really enjoyed the events that they had planned and learned a lot about the College of Forestry, plus they fed us quite well! It was really fun to walk around the campus with our son.
When we got out of the seminars the sun was going down, what a gorgeous sunset.
We went out for dinner and started with a beer. It was so much fun to visit with Hayden. He moved out  at the end of September and has come home a few times, but this was our first time for us to go up to his campus and see his apartment. I have missed him and it's so nice to see him.
After dinner we took him back to his apartment that he shares with two buddies. It's really nice, clean and safe.
His room was clean too!
It's nice knowing that he is so comfortable and safe and that he's doing so well at college.
We had such a great day with our son and we are so very proud of him!

"For you make me glad by your deeds, LORD; I sing for joy at what your hands have done." Psalm 92:4

Hugs, Sharon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...