This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Friday, November 13, 2015

Mardell.....

This is for my blog friend, Mardell.

Thank you so much for the fun surprise in the mail with the vintage cookbook and other goodies. I emailed you, but never heard back. I would actually love to talk with you on the phone. Could you please leave your phone number on a comment here (I won't publish it, I promise!). I think of you often and hope you and your kids are doing well.

Hugs,
Sharon

1 comment:

Anne F said...

Sharon, when you talk to Mardell would you tell her Anna from Indiana sends her love and to email me her address as I want to put something in the mail for her. tell her I miss her also.

Thanks

Anna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...