This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Monday, November 30, 2015

A very blessed Thanksgiving!

We had such a lovely Thanksgiving and I'm very thankful! My husband and I hosted it and we had 17 guests!
My son, Cameron, is helping my father find a place to sit. Cameron and his wife, Megan, picked up my mother and father at their assisted living facility.
Here's my father with his sister, Helen, and their brother, George.
Here's my mother with my sister's sons, Joseph and Samuel.
My hubby, brother-in-law, Ralph and father-in-law, Jim.
Two of my beautiful daughter-in-laws, Rachelle and Megan.
Rachelle greeting my father.
Grayson's showing Ralph his stitches from where he almost cut off three of his fingers. Ouch! I'm so thankful they are all healing so well!
The turkey's reading! Let's eat!
It was a little crazy seating everyone, but we did it!
Group shot! We had a full table!
Let's start passing the food.
There are so many great dishes!
Me with my one true love!
Mmmm!
Daddy and Mamma!
Cameron and Megan!
Grayson and Rachelle!
Hayden, Cameron and Megan.
Daddy, Mamma and Aunt Helen.
I look like I'm worried about how much gravy Hayden is taking. haha
My sister, Kelli, with her hubby, Ralph and their two boys, Sam and Joe.
Me and my boy!
We played a really fun game after dinner.
I'm so thankful that I have these memories of playing the game with my parents.
Kelli and Aunt Helen. Our team lost. :(
Me with my Dad and Mom. I love them and I am so thankful we had this Thanksgiving together!

"He who observes the day, observes it for the Lord, and he who eats, does so for the Lord, for he gives thanks to God." Romans 14:6a

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...