This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Monday, October 26, 2015

Happy Halloween!

 Welcome to our home all decorated for the season! It looks as though a few crows have stopped to rest here!
 Uh-oh, we have a rat infestation! lol
 Owls and spiders will greet you in the entryway!
 It's kind of sad for me to have my home all decorated for Halloween with no children living here any more, but we do have a certain little mister who will be visiting soon all dressed up for his Bampa and Grammie!
 I found this awesome vintage Trick or Treat bag from the late 60s at a garage sale when my hubby and I were on our little get-away this summer.
 Love this amazing old, old, old cardboard kitty. Isn't he cute as he is playing his guitar and singing!
 I grouped a lot of my vintage Halloween goodies on top of my pie safe.
 I love orange and black! The little white puppy looks a tad bit scared though.
 Love the masked Raccoon!
Come and sit a spell in our cozy kitchen!
 My kitchen window display.
Love the way these vintage blow mold pumpkins look when they are all lit up. I also hung this very old pumpkin garland on the hutch in our family room. It is so festive and fun!

Wishing you a very fun, safe and happy Halloween!

"Therefore He is able also to save forever those who draw near to God through Him, since He always lives to make intercession for them." Hebrews 7:25

Hugs, Sharon

5 comments:

Heartfelt living said...

Happy Halloween! Everything looks adorable. Love your collection of vintage blow molds. I'm sure your little grandson will love it all. :) Also wanted to mention, I love your kitchen with the table in it. Very cozy!!!

Mardell said...

I love your decorations, Sharon. Always have! Even if the kiddos aren't there, at least you and Eric can enjoy them, right? The vintage guitar playing cat is my favorite. The blow molds are really cool, too. What will Ridley be for Halloween? Whatever he'll be, I'm sure he'll be CUTE!

Anonymous said...

I love all of your collections ! Your home looks so cosy and I LOVE HOW YOU REARRANGED your kitchen. Donna

Susan Russ said...

I feel the same way you do, a little sad to have no children here any more but I do it for the Grands when they come to visit. Your decorations are delightful to look at!

Rue said...

Hi Sharon :)

I had a lot to catch up on since I was here last. Your garden looked amazing! I can only imagine how sad it was to say goodbye to it, but there's always next year :)

I love your new kitchen table. It makes the whole room really cozy and welcoming. The halloween decor you put out is really cute too.

Happy Halloween :)

xo,
rue

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...