This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Sunday, October 18, 2015

Autumn in all it's glory....

 Autumn has come to our little Blissful Acres farm in all it's beautiful glory.
 Come walk with me and let's see God's handiwork.
 There's a carpet of golden leaves all over the place.
 I love how the white fence looks against the fall colors.
 The mornings are cool and crisp and sometimes there's fog that has settled in.
 The afternoons are simply glorious.
 I love the bright blue skys of October.
 I love all of the seasons, but autumn is my absolute favorite. I love walking outside and seeing all the beautiful colors. I love getting snuggy in my house. I love wearing sweaters, scarves and boots. I love having fires in our fireplace and eating warm soup!
 Our cute little bridge.
 Thank you, God, for the four seasons!
 Thank you, God, for autumn.
 I love the crunchy sound it makes when I walk in the leaves.
 I love the smell of fallen leaves!
 Country life is truly bliss!
 We had a little windstorm and it was so beautiful watching all of the leaves fall.
 I see beauty everywhere I look!
 The hydrangeas are drying out.
 Bliss!
 Turkey's in the front yard!
 Turkey's in flight!
 Pumpkins from our garden!
 It's really neat that through the death of plants, there is such beauty.
 Love!

 Our braided onions!
 Pretty!
 Apples!
 They're ready!
 Time to pick!
 Mmmm!
 I'm going to make an apple crisp for dessert tonight when the kids come over.
 I picked up the windfalls.
 I know some "kids" who would enjoy these!
 I've got some happy goats!
 Love seeing fresh picked apples on my kitchen counter!
 I absolutely love fall.
 Look! A turkey feather! I always pick them up when I find them. I actually don't find them that much.
 This is my collection of all of the turkey feathers I have found on our property in two years.
I'm glad you could come along with me on a walk through our property in the fall.

"He did good, and gave us rain from heaven, and fruitful seasons, filling our hearts with food and gladness." Acts 14:17

Hugs, Sharon

8 comments:

Heartfelt living said...

Thank you for taking us for a walk around your beautiful home! Autumn is just a cozy, beautiful season. Keep enjoying!!!

Susan Russ said...

Just absolutely beautiful pictures! Thank you for sharing your farm. The wonders of God's glory.

Denise said...

Thank you for taking us on such a glorious walk at your..."Oh my! I wanna live there!" home. :-)

Kelly M. said...

This was wonderful!! thank you for sharing!!

Mardell said...

Hi Sharon,
Just beautiful ~ thanks for taking us all on your glorious walk through Blissful Acres. :o) Our leaves here in WNY are pretty much at peak. I love this time of year, also. (Except yesterday when the temp. was 28° when we got up.) But today it's bounced back up into the low 60's. How wonderful that you can pick apples from your own property to make apple crisp for dessert. I love making crockpot applesauce and then freezing it. Yes, it can be cooked on the stove, but if you're gone all day, coming home to that smell is amazingly mouth watering.

Farrah said...

So pretty! Most of our leaves have not changed yet. I hope you are having a lovely Autumn!

Judy said...

Autumn is my favorite time of year. Thanks for sharing autumn at your beautiful farm.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing the beauty of autumn. We don't have the beautiful colours of autumn here so it's a real treat to be able to enjoy them though your posts. It is a dream of mine to see the trees in all their autumn glory one day

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...