This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Thursday, September 3, 2015

The first look....

It's time for Grayson to walk through the field and wait by a giant old oak tree for his beautiful bride to join him. They will have a little private moment to themselves before they get married. He is super happy about marrying Rachelle, his one true love, but he's also very serious about this big lifetime commitment.
It was cute because moments before I saw him carrying around his letter he wrote to her in his back pocket. They each will read letters to each other about their love for one another and their promise they are about to make.
Grayson headed on down and I'm kicking myself for not getting a photo, but here he is leaning against the tree in the far background waiting for his true love.
When he was safely out of the house, Rachelle, walked out into the room. All the people in the room gasped at her beauty! I love this shot of all of the groomsmen looking at her. She has her letter in her hand and she will walk down and join her soon to be husband!
There she goes!
Darling, I'm here!
This was a very special moment indeed! All the parents were on the deck watching from afar. I got tears in my eyes.
I love this picture of Cameron and Megan. What a beautiful couple they are!
My handsome son, Mackenzie. I wish I would have gotten a close up of Hayden, but I didn't. He looked so handsome as well.

With the suspenders and bow-ties and their old fashioned haircuts that are trendy right now, these photos look like they could be from a different generation (if I turned them black and white).
Once we got the okay, the rest of the wedding party headed over to where the kids were to start the photo shoot.
I hugged them both, they look so beautiful together! They are so happy!
The gorgeous wedding party!
What a bunch of beautiful people!
Time for some silly shots! I love this!
This one is so cute too!
My four handsome sons! Oh my gosh, they are so serious....that's not like my sons...
....wait for it....
....there it is! haha I knew something would break out. I love these silly pictures! I am so thankful they all love each other.
Here's one with little Ridley in the shot. So precious!
This photo is simply breathtaking! What a beautiful couple and her dress is amazing! Look at gorgeous veil!
These pictures, obviously, are just snapshots from my phone. I can't wait to see the photos from the professional photographer! It's such an enchanting setting!
I love this little moment between Grayson and his father.
The guys had a celebration cigar as they waited around for their turn to be in the photos again.
It was a fun time.
This is such a lovely shot of Grayson and Rachelle with Ridley and Lilly.
They were so stink'n cute! What was so precious is that they genuinely liked each other, it was so sweet!
I kept hearing Grayson say the one photo he really wanted was Rachelle standing on his Jeep. I went outside and saw saw her standing on top from this angle and it was a marvelous shot! By the time I got my phone set, she was getting back down from the Jeep.
He was trying to recreate this photo! It was 2011 and they were going to prom. Isn't this a cool picture!
Here's the same girl, same Jeep, but definitely a different dress! I love it!!!
So now all of the wedding photos are done, it's time to hide the bride and groom and wait for the guests to arrive to start the wedding!


"Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and they shall become one flesh." Genesis 2:24


Hugs, Sharon

5 comments:

Erin said...

Beautiful! Love the carriage shot especially!

Sue said...

Absolutely AWESOME!!! Thanks for sharing this special day.
Blessings,
Sue

jen said...

I am enjoying these post soooo much!
My cousin is getting married next weekend and I keep seeing so many neat ideas :)
Thank you so much for sharing - so wonderful!

Mardell said...

Oh Sharon,
I too, am enjoying these posts so much. I've been a bit behind on responding ~ but I am here and thinking of you all during this wonderful time!! I'm typing through happy tears here. Grayson and Rachelle are no longer "kids." Look what amazing and wonderful adults they've become. I wish them luck, love, laughter, and prosperity in their future. (And kids, of course!! LOL) Ridley needs some cousins!

We have a big outdoor wedding tomorrow for my niece. It's going to be HOT. Same type of venue as this one. At my homestead where my brother lives (your b-day twin.)

Have a GREAT Labor Day weekend. Rest, relax. How's your garden?!
HUGS!

Kathi said...

Your family is precious, Sharon. I love all of the beautiful photos. I love the cute pictures of Rachelle on top of the jeep. I'm so thankful and happy for all that God is doing within our families. He is so faithful. Love, Kathi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...