This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Saturday, September 26, 2015

Please pray for my grandson

Please pray for my almost 2 year old grandson, Ridley. He was admitted to the hospital yesterday for fever of unknown etiology and low white blood count. He's fighting some kind of virus or bacterial infection and needs the help of strong IV antibiotics. He is a brave little boy and withstood 4 painful attempts to insert the IV and 2 painfully hard blood draws and more invasive stuff. He's such a trooper. I pray they find the answer to his fever and that the antibiotics work. His mommy, Brittany, has been so strong through it all. I love them both so very much.

"Bless the Lord, oh my soul, and all that is within me bless His holy name. Bless the Lord, oh my soul and forget not all of His benefits; He forgives all my sins and heals all my diseases." Psalm 103:1-3


Hugs, Sharon

11 comments:

Barbara Beach said...

Prayers for comfort and complete healing have been said.

Kathi said...

Sharon, we are praying for dear sweet Ridley, and for Brittany too. This type of thing can be so scary. I pray that God will comfort Brittany and heal Ridley. Love, Kathi

Molly Moore said...

Sending prayers for your sweet grandson!
Blessings-
Molly

Anonymous said...

Praying dear Sharon!!

elizabeth said...

Praying!

Erin said...

Will be thinking of you all.

Mary said...

Prayers for Ridley. May God watch over him and guide the doctors in making him well again.
Mary

Anne F said...

How scary for all of you. Lifting your sweet grandson and his momma up in prayer for the Lord's healing.

Mardell said...

Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear this, Sharon. Poor little guy. Of course I'll be praying for the best. Awww... it's so hard to see our sweet little ones go through this.

My son was very sick when he was about that age. He went through a terrible time & the nurses just couldn't find a vein to withdraw blood. They ended up pricking his foot instead. And the same with finding a vein for his IV's.

Please keep us updated when you can. Hope you feel my long distance hugs. And big ones for Brittany, too. Get better RIDLEY!!!

Judy said...

Awe, poor baby, sending prayers to Ridley and his momma.

Carol said...

Sending prayers for that sweet baby, and his gramma and the rest of his family.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...