This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Thursday, September 24, 2015

Garden party...

 At the end of July I invited my sweet friend, Mary, over for a little dinner out in the garden.
 We've been trying to get together to catch up for sometime and we finally had a day that we were both available to sit, relax and talk. I invited her over for wine and cheese and I said, "Let's wear sundresses and have special girl time out in the garden."
 I have the wine!
 I set up a little table with a cute vintage tablecloth.
 It was spur of the moment, so I grabbed some pre-cut fruit at the grocers, sliced up some cucumbers and cheese and served it all with crackers.
 We had so much fun catching up. It was really special sitting out in the garden.
 MacGyver came out to join us!
 It was so good to visit with my dear friend.
 We talked about everything under the sun.
This was so simple and yet so fun. I am so blessed by my dear friend Mary! Aren't friends a blessing!!!

"Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another." Proverbs 27:17

Hugs, Sharon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...