This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Discharged!!!

Thank you so much for praying! Our little Ridley was discharged this afternoon. The antibiotic they gave him worked to get rid of the fever and the bug he had. His white blood cell count was rising too. We are still praying that the fever will not come back and that he will continue to recover completely. It was quite a scare and I am so very thankful that God healed our sweet one. Brittany is an amazing mother, she has gone through so much and is so strong. I pray that both her and Ridley can get good rest this week. I'm grateful that my son flew in to be with his boy too. God is good. I'm going to go rest.

"One of them, when he saw that he was healed, turned back, and with a loud voice glorified God." Luke 17:15

Hugs, Sharon

9 comments:

Anne F said...

So glad to hear he is on the mend. I will continue to pray for him and his momma that all will be well this week and they can rest. God is so good.

Anonymous said...

Thankful he is feeling better. Little ones get bugs so easily. Hope he gets rest this week.

Kathi said...

I am so thankful for God's goodness. He is working in Ridley's life and in his mother and father's live. God is orchestrating a beautiful plan. I am so hopeful for all the wonderful things ahead for dear Ridley and his family.
Love you, dear sister, Kathi

Barbara Beach said...

Praise God! Prayers will continue for your family.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the update Sharon. Your little guy has been in my thoughts since you posted the prayer request. Praise God that he is on the mend!
Brittany has also been in my thoughts and prayers. I will continue to pray for Mackenzie as well. May the Lord do a mighty work. He is so good!
Blessings to your family!!

Susan Russ said...

So thankful Ridley is getting better! The power of prayer, the power of healing, the power of God! I have experienced hospitalizations with one of my Grandsons. There's nothing like that experience to bring you to your knees in prayer. Thinking of you and your family!

Mardell said...

So thankful!! This is great news to hear on Monday morning! My prayers continue. Thanks so much for keeping us updated on sweet Ridley.

Farrah said...

I, too, am glad that he is on the mend. I pray he continues and does not relapse. Brittany and McKenzie need rest, I'm sure.

A Romantic Porch said...

I have been praying.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...