This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Cat's rule...

...and dog's drool. haha.

I actually laughed out loud when I was leaving for work the other day and witnessed this scene. Our dog, Blondie, is laying on the cold garage cement floor while our kitty, MacGyver, is living the life of luxury in a huge cedar filled dog bed. Oh how I love my pets!

"You make known to me the path of life; You will fill me with joy in Your presence, with eternal pleasures at Your right hand."  Psalm 16:11  

Hugs, Sharon

2 comments:

Sherry said...

** dogs have masters - cats have staff **

snicker... ;)

Mardell said...

Esp. love the look on Blondie's face... haha. Doesn't seem to bother MacGyver at all. Cats rule, dogs drool!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...