This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Monday, August 17, 2015

They're hitched!!!

The wedding was absolutely amazing, just like a fairytale. She looked so beautiful, he looked so handsome, they both are deeply in love and so very happy! They are basing their marriage and life on God and have so much ahead of them! I praise the Lord for bringing my son his wife.

I will be posting more photos later after my hubby and I get a little r&r.

May the Lord bless Grayson and Rachelle's marriage forever!


"Let marriage be held in honor among all. " Hebrews 13:4a


Hugs, Sharon

6 comments:

Kathi said...

Yes, Sharon, the wedding was a fairy tale wedding. It was absolutely gorgeous. We are so happy for all of you. Love, Kathi

Sherry said...

absolutely beautiful..

Judy said...

Congratulations to the beautiful couple. I can't wait to see your photos. My daughter got married in Washington state on August 8 of this year. We turned our travel out west into a nice vacation.

Curious Thinker said...

Congraulations on your son's wedding. I wish them the best. God Bless.

Deanna Rabe said...

Beautiful...

Congratulations!

Deanna

Sue said...

Congratulations to Grayson and Rachelle, wishing them much happiness!
Read your last two post, enjoyed them so much!
looking forward to the wedding photos.
Blessings,
Sue

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...