This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Thursday, April 2, 2015

For Mardell....

Jesus loves you and is holding you in His arms.

My dear friend, Mardell, I am thinking of you and praying for you as you are grieving the loss of your husband. May the Lord comfort you and give you peace and strength.

"Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted." Matthew 5:4

Hugs, Sharon

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praying for your friend Mardell, Sharon. God be near her.

Anne F said...

Mardell, I know you and I hope you remember me. I heard about your husband and I am so sad. I need to sit down and send you a note, I think of you so much especially since I heard the news my heart is breaking for you. Please if you still have my email let me know how you are.

Sharon, thanks for sharing this. Mardell and I have been distant friends for almost 10 yrs and my heart has been aching so for her.

Hugs to both of you.

Mardell said...

Oh Sharon,
Thank you. This brought tears to my eyes this morning when I visited your beautiful blog. It comforts me to know that I have caring and supportive friends through this.

Anne ~ thank you, it's good to hear from you. I think of you and your family often.

Everyone, have a blessed Easter.
Love you all so much,
Mardell

Judy said...

Keeping prayers for your friend Mardell, I'm so sorry for her loss.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...