This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Friday, September 19, 2014

Two have become one!

Meet, Mr. and Mrs. Fabulously Happy! Cameron and Megan are married!
Sorry it's taken me so long to post these, but here are the photos of the wedding! The last picture I showed you was this one as the wedding was just starting and Cameron was starting to walk out. 
 We are seated and most of the bridal party have walked in. There's my handsome son waiting for his bride!
Here comes the best man, his brother, Mackenzie and the ring bearer Ridley.
I was torn if I should look at the groom or the bride! I decided to first look at my son and see his reaction to seeing his bride come down the isle. His face is just priceless! His eyes were watering and he was trying to hold back the tears of joy.
I quickly looked back to see Megan walking in with her brothers. She's simply breathtaking!
Cameron's face is priceless! He loves her so much and is so moved at this moment.
Her brothers are giving her away.
Cameron happily takes her hand!
It was a beautiful wedding!
The message was Christ centered and so touching!
I love this shot of my three sons witnessing their brother getting married.
They wrote their own vows and they were so beautiful. I am so happy that they have found their soul-mates and are so evenly, perfectly matched! These kids are really in love!
They had a quiet moment of communion together.
The KISS!!!! Yeah!!! They are officially married!
Afterwards the bridal party and immediate family went downstairs to watch them sign the marriage license.
It's totally official now with their signatures, the pastor's signature and the witness's signatures!
Such a happy day!
Cameron was so cute, he kept saying, "I think it's time for another kissing picture!"
They are so happy!
What a beautiful couple!
I love their rings!
The bridal party!
Our family!
Our new extended/blended family!
Love this picture of Mackenzie and Ridley in their matching outfits!
They received so many beautiful gifts!
So many wonderful people came to witness this great event!
The happy couple being announced to the crowd!
Cameron and Megan with Grandpa Jim and Grandma Alice.
Grandpa Leonard and Grandma Shirley.
Me with my lovely sisters!
Me with my amazing daughters!
I love these three girls so much and am so blessed by them!
I love this shot of the bride and groom! The kids finally got to sit down and eat something after going to every table to say hello  to all their family and friends. This was one of the best days ever! I am so happy for them; now their journey together begins!

"What therefore God has joined together, let not man separate." Mark 10:9

Hugs, Sharon

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing. Such a beautiful couple and family :) I had to chuckle at your comment about where you left off... it did feel a bit like waiting for the new season of your favorite show...couldn't wait to see what happened next..and that is meant in the nicest way possible. Again, thank you for sharing!

as always starzie said...

Congratulations Cameron and Megan! Such a lovely wedding! Where are they going on their honeymoon? So happy for you Sharon!
Hugs,
Darlene

Anonymous said...

Lovely and sweet, the best wedding with family and friends and the focus on the couple. It all seemed relaxed and comfortable. Wont be too long before you will be gearing up for another.

Heartfelt living said...

Congratulation! What a beautiful family you have and The wedding looked so lovely.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...