This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

The wedding rehearsal and dinner after....

 On the night before the wedding we had the wedding rehearsal and the dinner in our barn right after that. When we arrived at the venue the room was already decorated by Megan and her mom and the bridesmaids. Megan's mother made these cute decorations for all of the tables.
 My husband is meeting Pastor Xaviar and you can see my family greeting each other.
 I just love this photo of my kids smiling and so happy to see each other on this special day.
 Cameron took the microphone and started organizing the rehearsal. Megan looks so cute in her lace dress; I bought it for her when we went shopping a few months ago and am so touched she wore it on this special night. She's such a pretty girl!
 It was fun practicing and imagining what the real thing will be like!
 Everyone's lined up.
 Practicing waiting for his bride to come down the isle!
 Here she comes with her brother's Wade and Ryan.
Sadly, her father passed away when she was a little girl, so her wonderful brothers are giving her away.
 Okay, we've got this down...let's go eat!
 We all drove back out to the country where the barn was all staged and set for dinner!
 The sun was just setting.
 Love is in the air!
 So cozy and charming!
 The happy couple!
 The food's on the table!
 So magical!
 Getting our wedding feast on!
 The meal was delicious! Our friend's Bob and Teresa catered it for us. They made everything and had it ready and waiting for us when we got there. We had pulled pork sandwiches, doctored up baked beans, potato-mac salad, coleslaw, spinach/strawberry salad and three different kinds of cobblers.
 Soon to be Mr. and Mrs!
 It was such a fun night!
 Such a cute little family! Ridley's so adorable in his patriotic jammies!
 Megan's eyeing that blueberry cobbler!
 Pure magic!
 Happy memories!
 Two beautiful ladies, Megan and her mother, Adrianne.
 My amazing son and I. I'm so proud of him and so happy for him!
 Megan with her mom and brothers.
 Cameron with his new extended family!
 'Twas an enchanting evening!
 I will always remember this night and always treasure it in my heart!
 Time to say good-bye.
 They are hours away from being "Just married"!
 The start of happy ever after starts here!
 I love to look at the table after a party, so many great memories were made here!
 They say to each other....."Get good sleep tonight honey, for tomorrow we will be married!"

"Then the Lord God said, "It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him a helper fit for him." Genesis 2:18

Hugs, Sharon

6 comments:

Erin said...

It looks just wonderful!

Jan said...

This brought tears to my eyes! What a beautiful party you put on for your son...and what a treasure of memories you have given to them.

God bless you,
Jan

Anonymous said...

wow what a lovely evening, it was all perfect,direct from heaven. and the food was perfect and looked so good!! loved the lights in the dark. really really wonderful.

Mary said...

All your hard work certainly paid off Sharon. Everything looked beautiful, I am sure everyone had a wonderful time. Can't wait to see the wedding pictures!

Curious Thinker said...

It looks great, hope you all had a good time. The good looks delicious. God Bless

Carolina Girl said...

What a beautiful setting! You and your husband did good! Looks like everyone had a wonderful time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...