This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Monday, August 25, 2014

Two have become one....

The wedding was absolutely gorgeous! These two are so in love and so very happy! They're wedding was so sweet and Christ centered, it was truly beautiful. I praise the Lord for bringing my son his wife.

I will be posting more about the wedding and our rehearsal dinner in the barn soon.

May the Lord bless Cameron and Megan's marriage forever!

"Let marriage be held in honor among all. " Hebrews 13:4a

Hugs, Sharon

3 comments:

Judy said...

What a cute shot :) Congratulations to the beautiful couple!
Can't wait to see more photos.

gin said...

Aww so sweet . Congratulations to them!

Farrah said...

Congratulations! They are a beautiful couple. I pray they have a long life together.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...