This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Sweet little vintagey purse.....

 Yesterday I went to a thrift store and could not believe it when I found this darling purse that matches my mother-of-the groom dress so perfectly! I was hoping to find a cute navy purse, but really just thought I'd find something classic and solid navy. When I saw this cutie, I pounced on it!
 It has an adorable little brushed gold handle with a beautiful diamond clasp. I love the vintage look of it.
 It matches my dress and shoes perfectly!
 It even has a long chain shoulder strap.
I love it! Everything's coming together! The wedding will be here in just 16 days! Can't wait!!!

“Great peace have those who love your law, and nothing can make them stumble.”  Psalm 119:165

Hugs, Sharon

5 comments:

Mardell said...

It was meant to be! It's lovely, Sharon. And it's SO you! Men have it so easy ~ not having to worry about all the finishing touches & bling. ;o)

Where are they getting married?

Jan said...

Sharon, I'm so happy that you are blogging again! I really missed you.

The purse is wonderful and makes the whole outfit very "Sharon" with a pop of the unexpected.

God bless,
Jan in PA

Anonymous said...

Yes what a find!! You have really good thrift stores in your area. I just moved and have found some good ones. The Goodwill stores here dont size their clothes so you spend too much time looking. I did find one from a woman's shelter and found some designer jackets for 7 each. cant wait to see the wedding pictures.

Mardell said...

Just commenting on the anonymous post above. Yes, I find it very discouraging that many thrift stores in my area don't sort clothes by size. How do they expect anyone to find what they're looking for without spending half the day!? LOL

Rose of Sharon said...

Thanks everyone and yes, I agree about that it's hard to shop at thrift stores that don't size, I don't think I'm patient enough to wade through all those clothes. Hopefully they will catch on that they will sell more if they size them. I also feel the same way about putting all the movies with the label the same way and alphabetizing them and also sorting books by topic. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...