This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Wild cherry tree......

 I was looking through my photos from this past spring on the farm and found these two pictures taken a few weeks apart of the same tree. Wow, what a difference a few days can make!
The blossoms came in full bloom. This reminds me to trust God. Sometimes we have to wait to see the beauty of His work, but if we wait and trust, we will see His handiwork.

"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit." Romans 15:13

Hugs, Sharon

3 comments:

Mardell said...

It's beautiful, Sharon! Love their aroma, too.

What happened to your Easter post?
I didn't get a chance to comment. What lovely photos & Ridley is SO cute. Your home is decorated to the hilt. Beautiful. Your tables & lilacs are just gorgeous. I smiled when I saw you & Eric wearing yellow. CUTE!

Rose of Sharon said...

Hi Mardell! It's good to hear from you! I hope you are doing very well and staying cool this summer. I moved the Easter post to April where it should be since I was just trying to catch up on my blog. :) Enjoy the rest of your summer!

Sharon :)

Mardell said...

Oh ok, thanks. It's been a beautiful summer with cooler temps. Who can ask for more?

I used to climb our sour cherry tree in the back yard & eat for hours. (1974-ish.) The cats would sit up there with me (although they didn't like them. Ha ha.) They were probably wondering what a human was doing up there!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...