This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

I'm still here.....

Just wanted to pop in and let you know that I'm still here! Life has been very busy lately and I just don't have time to blog anymore. I'm hoping I can pick it back up again, as it is a very fun hobby for me, but right now I just don't feel that I have time. Eric, the kids and my darling grandson are all doing great!  Our parents are all hanging in there right now too, which is so wonderful. God is so good and I feel so very blessed. I pray that the Lord will bless each and everyone of you today.

"I will praise the Lord who counsels me." Psalm 16:7a

Hugs, Sharon

8 comments:

Sue said...

Enjoy your time with your family, especially with the grandson.
Love the farm table Eric built for you.
Blessings,
Sue

Anonymous said...

Love those big floppy ears , so sweet . Thanks for popping by to let us know how things are going. I am sure you are pretty busy with a wedding coming up shortly , lots to be done . Donna

Mardell said...

Hi Sharon,
You are always missed & it's such a treat when you can post. Thinking of you always. The goat picture is adorable!! Glad things are going well. I hope spring has sprung where you are!

xoxo
Mardell

adsgram said...

Glad to hear everyone is doing well and keeping busy, Sharon. I love the picture of your goats. Miss your posts in my Blog Feed and hope you are able to 'drop in' once in awhile!Happy Spring!

Sue from Albany NY said...

Sharon, glad to hear all is well and it sounds like a good type of busy. Miss your blogs and family. A special Easter Blessing to all of you. Will look for your blogs in the future.

as always starzie said...

Happy Easter Sharon! Have fun with your sweet little Grandson! I'll be spending Easter at our beach house in Mexico. We decided to go because our kids had plans with in laws. But I will missing my Grand babies. Oh well we will celebrate with an egg hunt the week after Easter. I bet you will be having an Easter egg hunt for your little one right? Have fun!
Hugs,
Darlene

Judy said...

Hi Sharon, I hope you and your family had a Blessed Easter and that you are having an awesome time with your family.

jAne said...

it has always been such a treat to read your uplifting and creative posts. hoping you'll return every now and then with a little update about your sweet self. hugs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...