This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Friday, March 7, 2014

Hillsong - Sing (Your Love)

I

Thank you for your prayers. I have felt them! I am feeling so much better. I feel like the brunt of the blue feelings have lifted, but now I'm at that scared state that it could quickly return. I found this song this morning and it brought tears to my eyes. God is so good. I'll sing because I love Him.



It used to be darkness
Without You
I lived my life in blindness
Now I am found

And I'll sing, I'll sing, I love You so
And I'll sing
Because the world can't take away
Your love

Found me in weakness
Broken
You came to me in kindness
And now I live

And I'll sing, I'll sing, I love You so
And I'll sing
Because the world can't take away
Your love

And I'll sing, sing, I love You so
And I'll sing
Because the world can't take away
Your love

And I'll give my life for You Lord
For all You've done
I'll give my life for You Lord
For all You've done

I'll give my life for You Lord
For all You've done
I'll give my life for You Lord
For all You've done

I'll give my life for You Lord
For all You've done
I'll give my life for You Lord
For all You've done
I'll give my life for You Lord

And I'll sing, I'll sing, I love You so
And I'll sing
Because the world can't take away
Your love

And I'll sing, I'll sing, I love You so
And I'll sing
Because the world can't take away
Your love


Hugs, Sharon 

1 comment:

Sue said...

I am so glad you are feeling better, Sharon, I prayed for you.

Thank you for sharing this song, it so ministered to me! I am so glad that the world cannot take His love away! .
Hugs,
Sue

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...