This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Monday, February 3, 2014

Welcome to our home.....

 Welcome to our home! Today I wanted to share with you pictures of our front porch. These are my "normal" decorations, meaning I'm not decorating for a specific holiday.
I like a classic look with greenery, wicker, topiaries and bunnies.
I think this look really compliments the brickwork.
It feels clean, classic and fresh to me.
I put this cute topiary inside this neat old cookie jar that I found in my parents attic when my sisters and I cleaned it recently.
Hey, look who's heading out the door to go to his friend's house, it's my son, Hayden! What a cutie!
Just remember, you are always welcome when you come to our home!

"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me." John 14:6

Hugs, Sharon

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks very welcoming . When I come to your house for tea can you break out all the flowery china. I will bring cookies . Donna

Judy said...

Hi Sharon, I just love your front porch, and I love the shelves that Eric put in for you. I could use the space you have for your small appliances in my home, I'm lacking storage space.

Kathi said...

Sharon, I love the way you decorate. The topiary looks so cute in the cookie jar. Have a good day. I love you, Kathi

Molly Moore said...

Sharon-
Your porch is so pretty and inviting--I love the wreath!
Blessings_
Molly

Anonymous said...

I love the brick and the blue on your house.
I do read all your posts and have since day one. Love Love your blog.

Pamela
Ohio

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...