This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Best in show...

 For those of you who have dogs, you probably know that they don't watch TV. Somehow they know it's not real and it doesn't interest them. Our dog, Blondie, doesn't ever watch TV, but recently she was in the family room with us and we turned the channel to a Dog Training show. She heard a dog barking and instantly went up to the TV and started watching it.
 It was cracking Eric and I up so much and I was so happy that my camera was laying on the end table right next to me so I was able to get these pictures.
 She was very interested in the story.
 It was about a naughty dog who misbehaves in the car. This is the "before" picture showing the dog being bad. Blondie was saying to herself, "What a naughty dog, I would NEVER act like that."
And if you look closely you can see the words "After" on the TV. It was as though Blondie knew exactly what was going on and was enthralled with the show. I think she was happy that that naughty dog started obeying his master and learned to behave himself.

I can understand why they say that pets can help you live longer because they not only bring companionship, but they can make you laugh every day!


"And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so." Genesis 1:24



Hugs, Sharon

2 comments:

Judy said...

That is too cute!!

Mardell said...

Oh how I miss having a dog! Blondie is so funny! What a cute story. Dogs are SO smart!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...