This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

The Backward Bandit.....

 We've bit hit!!!!
 We've been hit by the Backward Bandit!
 Actually, we've been hit by him several times now!
 Who is this masked man who keeps coming into our guest powder room and turns all my little knick-knacks backwards facing the wall?
 I've narrowed it down to four suspects!
 I can't even believe I'm saying this, but I think it's my own kin!
My own flesh and blood! It's got to be one of my four sons. It always happens sometime during the evening when we have our big family Sunday dinners. How could they do this to me???
I think I will make a "Wanted" poster and put up a reward for the capture of the Backward Bandit (live capture of course! haha)!

This actually makes me laugh and I love it that whoever is doing it does it to make me smile. I love my crazy family!

"A faithful man will abound with blessings." Proverbs 28:20

Hugs, Sharon

9 comments:

56Merlot said...

I love this kind of family fun! There are five siblings in our family and we did something similar to our Mother. Hope the hunt for the backward bandit is as fun as the hit!

56Merlot said...

I love this kind of family fun! There are five siblings in our family and we did something similar to our Mother. It was years before she was able to identify the culprit. Hope the hunt for the backward bandit is as fun as the hit! I will love watching! Della in Mesa AZ

Molly Moore said...

Sooo cute!!
Blessings-
Molly

Anonymous said...

nice to have a surprise to perk up your day

Kathi said...

Sharon, This is so cute and funny. I love doing that to you too. This last time it was not me though. I love it when family members do cute things like this!. Hugs, Kathi

Judy said...

I hope you find out who it is :)

Simply Shelley said...

Are you sure you didn't leave one of those little pixie elfs unpack from Christmas? :) Hope you catch your bandit ...haha Blessings

Anonymous said...

Sharon,
this is soooo funny. A family who laughs together, what a blessing.
Erica

Mardell said...

LOL!!! That is so funny, Sharon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...