This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Monday, January 6, 2014

Christmas traditions....

I love the traditions we partake in at Christmastime! Going to church seems extra special this time of year with the celebration of the birth of Jesus Christ our savior!
I love the children's programs at church!
Wrapping gifts while watching Christmas movies is another favorite!
The kettle's on and.....
......the coffee is waiting to be made...
....goodies are laid out awaiting my annual Christmas tea with my girlfriends, "The Bag Ladies".  We had a lovely afternoon together, I am so grateful for these ladies in my life!!!
I love to entertain at Christmastime. I also had an office party here with the girls from work, but I didn't take any pictures. We had appetizers and had an ornament exchange, it was a very sweet and peaceful evening.
One of my favorite traditions is to sit in our living room at night with a glass of eggnog and look at the pretty decorations.....
...and look at the tree and count my blessings.
He's our Christmas card for this year depicting some of our highlights from the year, with new grandson, an engagement, happiness, health and our new home! We had trials in 2013 as well and I'm so thankful to God for getting us through those times and so very thankful for the blessings!  

"Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men." Luke 2:14

Hugs, Sharon

2 comments:

Mardell said...

So beautiful! You make your guests feel spoiled, I'm sure. (No matter what time of year it is.) The tree is gorgeous, Sharon. Everything is...everything.

gin said...

really great memories!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...