This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

A little me time.....

 There are many absolutely wonderful things about our new house, but I gotta tell ya......
 ...this big deep Jacuzzi tub in the master bathroom has got to be one of my favorites!
 I have never been a bath girl, I've always preferred showers.
 I have a few girlfriends who love to take baths to relax and swear by them, so I tried it once at our old house, but at the old house the bathtub was not deep, we ran out of hot water and I got cold. Also, the bathtub was in the main bathroom right in the center of the house near the family room, so I heard the sounds of my husband and kids and TV and I did not find it relaxing at all.
 In fact, when we looked at this house and I saw this big tub, I told my husband that I don't even want it and sometime down the road we can tear it out and build a big double shower in it's place.
 Well...that's what I said until I tried it.....
 ...and now, needless to say, I LOVE it!!!
It's such a big deep tub and our house has two water heaters, so it never runs out of hot water. We're also on well water, so I don't think and worry about the expense of the water.
I get to do this whenever I want!
The hot water feels so good on my achy bones. I love to have my coffee with me in the morning or a glass of wine with me at night. I always add bubbles and Epsom salts, light the candles and turn on soft music. It is so relaxing and a great time for me to think and rejuvenate. How did I ever consider yanking this thing out? I have come to realize that a bubble bath is a girl's best friend! haha
A busy wife and mother needs a little R&R now and again and I found a quick and easy way to do that. It's simply divine!

"If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness." I John 1-9

Hugs, Sharon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Exactly!! I knew you would love it. I had one at one house that was bigger than me and I am 5'4" tall. It was wonderful, wonderful. You deserve it!

Mardell said...

Wow.......looks totally amazing ~ esp. with the candles! I haven't had a bath in probably 40 years. Ha!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...