This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

A fun little romantic Christmas dinner for two!

 To make room for our Christmas tree, we took the leaf out of our oval dining room table and it turned into this cute little round table, perfect for a fun little romantic Christmas dinner for my sweetie and me.
 I thought the table turned out pretty.
 I found this classic tartan plaid tablecloth and napkins at Fred Meyer this year for 40% off! I usually always buy things second hand, but when I saw these, I fell in love and decided to buy them because they were such a great deal!
I used these amazing Christmas plates that I found on sale at St. Vincent De Paul after Christmas last year. They are called "Christmas Eve" by Wedgewood for Williams-Sonona. I only paid .49 cents each for them!
 I placed them on metallic red chargers.
 I used my old standard ruby red crystal goblets and tucked the napkin inside them.
 What a festive little table for two!
 It was so pretty next to the Christmas tree.
 I was going to cook a big meal, but I went to my work staff party that afternoon and it went late, so we had store bought nachos for dinner.
 It was perfect!
 It doesn't matter what you are eating if you are with the one you love!
 We sat there and ate and talked and really enjoyed our special dinner for two.
Plus.....the waitress was really awesome! haha!
I love having these stay-at-home date nights!!!

"But when the goodness and loving kindness of God our Savior appeared, he saved us, not because of works done by us in righteousness, but according to his own mercy, by the washing of regeneration and renewal of the Holy Spirit, whom he poured out on us richly through Jesus Christ our Savior, so that being justified by his grace we might become heirs according to the hope of eternal life." Titus 3:4-7

Hugs, Sharon

5 comments:

Judy said...

Such a pretty table. I took this cue from you and have done a few romantic dinners for my husband. It's a bit harder now with my parents living here but I'll figure out something.
I hope you had a nice Christmas and have a wonderful 2014.

Mardell said...

Happy New Year, Sharon!

What a sweet post! Please tip the "waitress" for me. Where was the bus-boy? (McGyver) LOL

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Beautiful table Sharon! Great to see a post from you. Looking forward to seeing more of you Christmas posts.

May you and all of your family have a healthy and blessed New Year.

Pamela
Ohio

jAne said...

and once again you succeed in blessing your husband/marriage and inspiring your readers. :) thank you! :)

Sue said...

Happy New Year Sharon, enjoyed catching up with your Christmas posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...