This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Sunday, December 1, 2013

They're engaged!!!

Cameron and Megan are getting married!!!!
He asked her last Tuesday and she said yes! He planned a really fun day of hiking and a picnic near the river. First they stopped for coffee and she had no idea what was going to take place!
When they got down to the water, he got on one knee and gave her the ring and asked if she would marry him. Of course, her answer was a big "yes!" We are so very excited and happy for them!!!
Cameron actually came over and told us the good news a few days before and showed us the ring. Megan's father passed away when she was a little girl, so Cameron asked her mother if he could have her daughter's hand in marriage and she said yes!
Isn't the ring pretty!
These two have been friends for 5 years. They met when they first worked at Target. This is a silly picture of them from back in those days. I always had a little feeling that she could be "The one" for him, I can just see it in their body language. God has answered my prayer for the perfect girl for my son. I have been praying for Cameron's wife since he was a little boy and now I finally know who I've been praying for for all of these years!
They got together, but then broke up, and then got back together again (this seems to be a pattern with my sons!). I thought I would share some cute pictures of them throughout this past year. Here they are at last years Thanksgiving.
Here they are after eating too much food on Thanksgiving!
Our annual Christmas party.
Our family Christmas party at Aunt Kathi's.
Christmas morning!
Christmas day with the family! Megan fits right into our family and we all love her!
Megan's birthday!
At the beginning of the Color Run...
...at the end of the Color Run!
Our St. Patrick's day feast!
Easter!
Grandpa's birthday!
Cinco de Mayo!
From the summer before.....on the Umpqua River!
Love!
At an opera!
At the Oregon Coast!
Awe.....
True love!
With the brothers on the boardwalk.
At the 4th of July parade!
I just had to put this one in because even though Cameron was out of town, Megan came over and helped me all day with our big move and here we are after cleaning the old house. She really is a special girl!
On the deck during one of our many Sunday night dinners!
Family!
My birthday dinner!
On a picnic that she prepared for her and Cameron. I love this!!! They have lots of fun together and are perfect for each other. She makes my son happy and he makes her happy!
Girl's slumber party night at my house!
After the flag pole raising!
Holding baby Ridley!
We are so happy for them and so excited that they are going to take the plunge!!!

"Then the Lord God made a woman from the rib he had taken out of the man, and he brought her to the man.  The man said, "This is now bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh; she shall be called 'woman, ' for she was taken out of man."  For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and they will become one flesh." Genesis 2:22-24

Hugs, Sharon

7 comments:

jAne said...

sweet congratulations!!!

gin said...

congratulations to them! and cute picture of the new baby.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations I am thrilled for you and your family . Can't wait for the wedding. Donna

Molly's Art Designs said...

Congratulations!!! How exciting!!!
Blessings,Molly

adsgram said...

Well, it was worth the wait for a new post on your blog, Sharon! What wonderful news...congratulations and all the best to them. What happy news!

Lynne

Anonymous said...

knew they would be next. you are adding to your flock. so nice to see a picture of the baby too. looks like all is well. congratulations. will be a happy Christmas.

Judy said...

Congratulations to Cameron and Megan! I loved seeing the photos of them in this post. How exciting for your family to have another wedding :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...