This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Special delivery!!!

My husband and I were outside working preparing our home for our annual Christmas party when this truck pulled up. We didn't recognize the truck, so we were curious who was calling on us for a visit. When the man opened the door, he said, "Special Delivery!" and he pulled out a beautiful poinsettia! I was so excited because I remembered that this is a Christmas tradition that the company who my husband contracts with always delivers us a gorgeous poinsettia at christmastime. They usually delivery it the first week of December and we didn't get one this year, so I thought perhaps the tradition was canceled, but nope.....we received our beautiful flower!  We found out that they were delayed this year due to all of the snow we've had in the area. I was also really excited that they found us at our new home and it arrived just in time for our party that night!!! We are so thankful how they bless us like this every year!

P.S. Don't you just love this picture! It's so Norman Rockwell!

"All this took place to fulfill what the Lord had said through the prophet, “The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and they will call him Immanuel” which means, God with us." Matthew 1:22:23

Hugs, Sharon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a nice surprise! I loved the
pictures of the snow on the way to
get your Christmas tree. It really
was beautiful. Your tree looks so
homey in the window. I like your
decorations, too! Hope your having
a nice Christmas season!
Happy Holidays,
Paula

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...